Tips-6 Ways To Use Leftover Pickle Juice
How to Make Tips-6 Ways To Use Leftover Pickle Juice
- 1. Salad dressings: Replace the vinegar in your favorite salad dressing with pickle juice, or drizzle some pickle juice into potato or pasta salad to punch it up.
- Pickle other things (pictured): Reuse the tasty pickle juice to quick pickle more cucumbers, other vegetables like summer squash or radishes, onions, or even hard-boiled eggs!
- Cocktails: Instead of olive brine, use pickle juice in your next dirty martini:
- Marinades: The acid in pickle juice helps to tenderize meat, so use some of it in your next marinade, especially if you're planning to cook a tougher cut of meat.
- Bread dough: The secret ingredient to this rye bread recipe and Jewish deli bread is dill pickle juice.
- Sunburn remedy: Believe it or not, you can soothe that sunburn with a little dab of pickle juice!