Tasty Onion, Pepper, Potato & Egg Hash
- green bell pepper
- red bell pepper
- medium onion, diced
- 14.5 can diced new potatoes
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp
- onion powder, or to taste
- 1/4 c
- cooking oil, i use avocado oil
- 3/4 c
- to 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream for serving if you like
How to Make Tasty Onion, Pepper, Potato & Egg Hash
- 1Dice peppers and onions, noting what amount might be to your taste.
- 2Heat oil and saute peppers, potatoes, and onions, adding the garlic and onion powders.
- 3Beat one dozen eggs with salt and pepper to taste, and pour over fully cooked veggies. Cook the eggs thoroughly, attempting to make into round portions. Spread cheese over hot hash and serve.