Super Easy Firecracker Shrimp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblarge gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tspground cumin
1 tspchili powder
1 tspgarlic, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cfrozen edamame, shelled
1 cfrozen corn
1/2 conion, chopped
1 cred bell pepper, diced
·nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Super Easy Firecracker Shrimp
- Combine the shrimp, cumin, chili powder, sugar, and garlic in a shallow dish, toss to combine and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet on medium-high. Add the edamame, corn, onion, and bell pepper.
- Sauté until thawed and onions begin to brown. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook 3 minutes, turning once.
- Add to sautéed vegetables, toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold.