☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbyellow squash, sliced into 1/8 inch slices
1 largesweet onion sliced in cresent slivers about 1/8 inch thick
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup (use the cheap runny kind)
16 ozsour cream (lite is ok but the regular type makes it better)
1 bag(s)peperage farm seasoned stuffing (not cubed)
·salt and pepper to taste
·non stick cooking spray
How to Make Squash Casserole
- Pre heat oven to 350 F. boil squash and onions in water seasoned with salt and pepper (water should be salted to taste like a broth & pepper should be seen but not overwhelming) until just limp. Strain in colander.
- Spray casserole dish with non stick spray.
- in large mixing bowl add soup and sour cream and mix well and then add squash and onions.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake for 20 mins or until bubbling. Remove from oven and top with Stuffing and toast top of casserole for 3 mins under broiler (500F)
- Let set for 5 mins and serve.