☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 32 oz
- ready to eat cut baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Slow Cooker Carrots
- 1Spray a 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, place carrots, sprinkle with salt brown sugar and butter.
- 2Cover, and cook on high setting 4 - 6 hours, stirring after 2 hours.
- 3Spoon carrots into serving bowl; spoon any sauce from slow cooker over carrots. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Stir before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.