- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 1/2 lb
- brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- cooking spray
- 1 oz
- pecorino romano cheese, shaved (1/3 cup) not powdered, freshly shaved.
How to Make Romano Topped Brussels Sprouts
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine the olive oil, salt, black pepper, and Brussels sprouts in a medium bowl. Toss well to coat. Divide the Brussels sprouts mixture between two small roasting pans or jelly-roll pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are browned and crisp-tender; stirring and turning sprouts after 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 3Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts evenly with cheese. Serve immediately.