Roasted Vegetable & Risotto
3yellow squash cubed/or any other squash
1 tspolive oil
1 tspminced garlic
2 cvegetable stock/add more water if needed
·marjoram - sprinkle to taste
3 Tbspcream cheese
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Roasted Vegetable & Risotto
- Roast squash on cookie sheet, 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle a little oil on top.
- Add asparagus and roast 10 more minutes until tender.
- Heat oil in pan and add onion & garlic until softened.
- Add risotto & stir in half of stock. When boiling, turn down to simmer. Add hot stock as needed. Cook around 20 minutes.
- Cut top of asparagus 3 inches & rest 1/4 inch slices. Add bottoms to risotto.
- Add cream cheese, parsley & sprinkle marjoram. Top with asparagus.