Roasted Vegetable & Risotto
- yellow squash cubed/or any other squash
- 8 oz
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- 2 c
- vegetable stock/add more water if needed
- marjoram - sprinkle to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
How to Make Roasted Vegetable & Risotto
- 1Roast squash on cookie sheet, 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle a little oil on top.
- 2Add asparagus and roast 10 more minutes until tender.
- 3Heat oil in pan and add onion & garlic until softened.
- 4Add risotto & stir in half of stock. When boiling, turn down to simmer. Add hot stock as needed. Cook around 20 minutes.
- 5Cut top of asparagus 3 inches & rest 1/4 inch slices. Add bottoms to risotto.
- 6Add cream cheese, parsley & sprinkle marjoram. Top with asparagus.