·1 head of cauliflower (washed and trimmed; cut into bite size pieces)
·3 large garlic cloves, minced (add more garlic if you want)
·2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary, chopped finely
·1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
·¼ teaspoon black pepper
·¼ cup olive oil, adding more to your taste
·freshly grated parmesan cheese; for garnish, optional
·fresh parsley, chopped; for garnish, optional
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss in the cauliflower and mix thoroughly, coating the cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower mixture onto the prepared foil lined sheet pan in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, giving it a bit of a toss after about 15 minutes. Sprinkle the minced garlic over cauliflower the last 5-7 minutes of baking.
- Remove roasted cauliflower from the oven and add to a serving plate. Optional: Sprinkle with a little freshly grated Parmesan and chopped Parsley. Delish!!