How to Make Roasted Carrots
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray or a little oil.
- 2Peel the carrots and slice them into coins or on the diagonal. Place them in the baking dish.
- 3Cut up the onion. You can chunk it, chop it or cut it into wedges. Be sure to separate the layers. Add it to the baking dish.
- 4Drizzle the vegetables with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with thyme. Stir to coat everything.
- 5Place baking dish in preheated oven and bake for one hour.