Potato Chip-Topped Corn & Bacon Casserole
Daily Inspiration S
- 1/2 c
- red bell pepper, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- light cream cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 3 pkg
- frozen whole kernel corn, thawed (16 oz. each)
- 12 oz
- bacon, cooked and crumbled (drained very well)
- 1 c
- crushed potato chips (your choice of flavor)
How to Make Potato Chip-Topped Corn & Bacon Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet, saute bell pepper and green onion in butter over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat and add cream cheese, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and add sour cream, pepper; stir well. Add corn and bacon, stirring to combine.
- 4Spoon filling into a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish. Top with crushed potato chips and bake 35-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.