☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 32 oz
- package carrots; halved crosswise
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1 jar(s)
- red pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Pepper Jelly Glazed Carrots
- 1Cut carrot halves lengthwise into quarters.
- 2Bring carrots and chicken broth in skillet; stirring often, 6 - 8 minutes or until carrots are crisp tender and broth is reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 3Stir in pepper jelly and butter; cook, stirring constantly (5 min) or until mixture thickens and carrots are glazed.
- 4Transfer to serving dish, using slotted spoon. Pour half of pan juices over carrots, discard remaining juices.