Mrs. Tomlinson's Broccoli Casserole
How to Make Mrs. Tomlinson's Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli in a pot filled with water until the water just begins to boil. Immediately remove pot from stove and drain.
- Add ½ stick of butter and the Velveeta cheese. Mix lightly. Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish or casserole pan.
- Melt remaining ½ stick of butter. Add crumbled crackers. Sprinkle over the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Serves 6 to 8.