Lazy Lady Sunday Dinner
2 lbhot links or milder rope sausage
1medium cabbage, sliced in one half inch slices
2 or 3seasonings of choice, i use southwestern, nature's seasoning and a bit of lemon pepper
How to Make Lazy Lady Sunday Dinner
- Wash and slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Wash and slice cabbage into1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare steamer with max amount of water allowed,
- Add potatoes in bottom basket with cut side up. Season each potato well.
- Put second container on top of potatoes and layer cabbage with each layer well seasoned!
- Add hot links on top of cabbage. frozen is fine. Cover with lid and don't worry if the lid won't go down all the way, it will as cabbage cooks.
- Set timer for 1 hr. and 20 minutes and go to church. When you return, the house will smell wonderful and dinner will be waiting for you. I love to serve crusty bread and butter with this meal.