Lazy Lady Sunday Dinner
- 5 medium
- 2 lb
- hot links or milder rope sausage
- medium cabbage, sliced in one half inch slices
- 2 or 3
- seasonings of choice, i use southwestern, nature's seasoning and a bit of lemon pepper
How to Make Lazy Lady Sunday Dinner
- 1Wash and slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
- 2Wash and slice cabbage into1/2 inch slices.
- 3Prepare steamer with max amount of water allowed,
- 4Add potatoes in bottom basket with cut side up. Season each potato well.
- 5Put second container on top of potatoes and layer cabbage with each layer well seasoned!
- 6Add hot links on top of cabbage. frozen is fine. Cover with lid and don't worry if the lid won't go down all the way, it will as cabbage cooks.
- 7Set timer for 1 hr. and 20 minutes and go to church. When you return, the house will smell wonderful and dinner will be waiting for you. I love to serve crusty bread and butter with this meal.