Killer Grilled Vegetables
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 medium
- eggplant sliced in 1/4" rounds
- 2 large
- tomatoes sliced in 1/4" thick
- 2 medium
- zucchini, sliced in 1/4" rounds
- 11 oz
- goat cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Killer Grilled Vegetables
- 1Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 2In a large bowl, coat eggplant with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange half of the eggplant slices on a tray. Place a slice of tomato and a slice of goat cheese on each slice of eggplant. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the tomatoes and cheese. Top with remaining slices of eggplant, and secure each bundle with a toothpick.
- 4Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove toothpicks, and arrange bundles on grate. Cook about 7 to 8 minutes, then carefully flip. Continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes
To cook in the oven, bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until softened and melt in your mouth delicious! Fresh mozzarella can easily be substituted if you don't like goat cheese.