Kidney Bean Salad
1 can(16 oz.) bush's light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
1/2 cupthinly sliced celery
1/2 cupchopped dill pickle
1 jar(2 oz.) diced red pimientos, drained well
1 tablesp.diced onion (l used red onion)
1-2 moretablespoons mayonnaise
dashground black pepper
How to Make Kidney Bean Salad
- In a bowl (which yields 3-1/2 to 4 cups), add the kidney beans, celery, pickles, pimientos, and onion. Set bowl aside.
- In another bowl stir together, the 1/3 cup (plus 1 to 2 more tablespoons) of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly toss together the vegetables and mayonnaise.
- Cover the bowl, and refrigerate the salad for at least 3 hours & 15 minutes.
- Gently stir salad before serving.