Italian Green Bean and Rice Casserole
2 (15 oz.) can(s)cut green beans, drained
2 ccooked rice
1 mediummild onion, diced
2 cgrated italian blend cheese
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Italian Green Bean and Rice Casserole
- Saute onion in butter until clear.
- Add soup, rice and half the cheese. Stir to mix.
- Place beans in a casserole dish. Add onion mixture. Mix well.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- NOTE: You can make this a day or two ahead of time. It freezes well.