☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- ap flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 tsp
- dill-dried or fresh 1/4 tsp reserved for service.
- cauliflower head, small florets or 2 bags pre-cut
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese,cheddar or colby jack*optional
- sprinkle of paprika
How to Make Hungarian Cauliflower
- 1Heat oven to 400
- 2Arrange cauliflower-ets into an 8x8 baking dish
- 3Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir in flour till you have no lumps. Cook 2 minutes. Add salt & pepper then mix in sour cream. Slowly add in water till combined. Stir on medium heat till glossy and smooth. Away from heat add dill and pour slightly cooled sauce on cauliflower.
- 4Bake in oven about 40-45 minutes till cauliflower is tender to knife insertion.
- 5** Optional, add shredded cheese to top in last 3 minutes of cook time.