Honey Sriracha Baked Beans
I cooked mine on the grill...love the smokiness it added.
As a time saver you can use your favorite canned beans.
I hope you give these baked beans with a twist a try!
- 1 c
- dried great northern or navy beans (as a time saver you can use 3 cans of pork and beans)
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1 large
- poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- bacon grease or oil - the bacon grease adds flavor
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- if cooking your own beans you'll need about 1/2 cup water for the sauce
How to Make Honey Sriracha Baked Beans
- 1Cook and drain your beans according to package directions.