5 cfresh green beans, trimmed
1 lbsliced-thick cut bacon, cooked & crumbled or chopped
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/3 cbrown sugar
7 tspsoy sauce, light sodium
1 1/2 tspgarlic powder
5 cchicken broth
How to Make Green Beans
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Chop up bacon and cook in skillet until done. Drain bacon on a plate covered with paper towels.
- Layer green beans and bacon in crockpot
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder until well combined. Pour over green beans and bacon.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Stir beans before serving.