Green Beans with Za'atar and Lemon
- 1/4 c
- low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 lb
- thin green beans (haricot verts), stem ends trimmed
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Green Beans with Za'atar and Lemon
- 1In large skillet over medium-high heat, bring the broth to a simmer.
Add the green beans, cover pan, and cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Uncover pan and add butter; toss to coat.
- 2Remove pan from heat and stir in the za'atar, lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste before serving.