Green Beans With Shallots
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 lbgreen beans
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cshallots, minced
How to Make Green Beans With Shallots
- Trim ends from beans, and remove strings.
- Drop beans into a large stockpot of boiling water; cook 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
- Add shallots; saute‚ 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans and water; cook 3 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in salt and pepper.