Green Beans with Bacon and Red Bell Pepper
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Green Beans with Bacon and Red Bell Pepper
- Cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until brown and crisp.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towel and drain.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
- Add green beans and bell pepper to skillet.
- Toss vegetables over medium-high heat until coated with drippings, about 1 minute.
- Add broth.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.