☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
1 smallonion, diced
2 mediumgarlic cloves, minced
1 ccanned tomatoes, chopped
1 lbgreen beans, trimmed
·salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbspparsely, chopped
How to Make Green Beans Braised In Tomatoes
- Heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking another minute.
- Add tomatoes; simmer until juices thicken slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add green beans, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grindings of pepper to pan.
- Stir well, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender but still offer some resistance to the bite, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately.