Green Bean Casserole Bites
You can make a batch of these, freeze them, and pull them out for unexpected guests. They are crispy on the outside, with a creamy-cheesy texture on the inside. I served them with Franks Thick Original Wing and Dipping Sauce. I think ranch dressing would work well too.
- 1 1/2 c
- left over green bean casserole
- 1/2 c
- potato chips, pulsed fine (1/2 cup after pulsing)
- 1/2 c
- cheese, mild white, shredded i used monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 7 Tbsp
- "louisiana fish fry products" brand seasoned crispy chicken fry - chicken batter mix
- deep fryer with oil
How to Make Green Bean Casserole Bites
- 2In a shallow bowl add flour. Scoop using 1 1/2" cookie scoop and drop into flour. Coat thoroughly and place on cookie sheet. Continue until all green bean mixture is used. Place in freezer until firm but not frozen about 30 minutes. At this point you can place individual bites in freezer for later use. Just thaw until firm but still cold and continue with following steps.