☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- head garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 14-oz can(s)
- green beans, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Garlic Green Beans
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet, and stir in olive oil and garlic.
- 2Saute over low heat until the garlic is slightly brown.
- 3Stir in the green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook until beans are thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes.
- 5Turn off heat and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.