4 can(s)cut green beans (14.5 oz. each)
3 slicebacon, diced
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (10-3/4 oz. each)
1 cchopped almonds
·salt & pepper, to taste
5 Tbspmargarine, melted
1 ccrushed corn flakes
1 can(s)french fried onion rings (6 oz.)
How to Make Fetna Beans
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Drain green beans (reserve 3/4 cup of the juice). In a large saucepan, add green beans, reserved juice and bacon; boil for 20 minutes.
- Drain and pour beans and bacon into a 9x13" baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, heat soup and almonds; stir until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over beans.
- Combine melted margarine and corn flake crumbs; mix well. Spread crumb mixture over top of beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle French fried onion rings over top; bake for 5 more minutes.