- 4 can(s)
- cut green beans (14.5 oz. each)
- 3 slice
- bacon, diced
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (10-3/4 oz. each)
- 1 c
- chopped almonds
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 5 Tbsp
- margarine, melted
- 1 c
- crushed corn flakes
- 1 can(s)
- french fried onion rings (6 oz.)
How to Make Fetna Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 350º
- 2Drain green beans (reserve 3/4 cup of the juice). In a large saucepan, add green beans, reserved juice and bacon; boil for 20 minutes.
- 3Drain and pour beans and bacon into a 9x13" baking dish.
- 4In a small saucepan, heat soup and almonds; stir until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over beans.
- 5Combine melted margarine and corn flake crumbs; mix well. Spread crumb mixture over top of beans.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle French fried onion rings over top; bake for 5 more minutes.