Favorite Green Bean Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (10 oz)
3 ozmexican velveeta, cubed
4 slicebacon, diced and cooked
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms (4 oz)
2 can(s)cut green beans (15 oz.)
1 can(s)french fried onions (2.8 oz)
How to Make Favorite Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat the undiluted cream of mushroom soup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the cheese and bacon, and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the mushrooms, then the green beans until evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish, and top with the fried onions.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and bubbly. Check near the end of cooking to make sure the onions aren't getting too brown.