1 largeeggplant, peeled and chopped
1 mediumonion, peeled and chopped
1/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1/4 critz crackers, crushed (about 6)
1 Tbspwheat germ
1/2 tspsalt and pepper (each)
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 tspmarjoram, dried
2 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make Eggplant Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Peel and chop the eggplant. Peel and chop the onion.
- Fill a 4 qt. pan 2/3 full of water. Add the eggplant and onion and bring the pot to a boil.
Boil the vegetables for 20 minutes. Then drain the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish. Pour the cooked vegetables into the baking dish. Add the breadcrumb mixture and stir to combine.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve hot.