Darn Good Vegetable Casserole
Worthy for any holiday or company.
I have used Pepper Jack cheese in this and it sends it over the top. But, if you don't want to over power the flavor, then you use the mild.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 can shoepeg white corn
- 1 can french green beans
- 1 can leseur's peas
- 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 sleeve ritz crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
How to Make Darn Good Vegetable Casserole
- 1Mix together drained corn, beans and peas in a 13x9 glass baking dish.
- 2Mix and heat thoroughly over medium heat the sour cream, soup, onion, and cheese. Pour heated mixture over the corn and beans.
- 3Crumble crackers. Melt butter. Mix both together. Pour over top of casserole.
- 4Cook 30 minutes at 350.