Crockpot Easy Cheesy Broccoli
DH and I were given a surprise anniversary party. My friends shared this with me after one taste. So now I'd like to share with my friends on Just a Pinch.
Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 2 (12 oz.) packages frozen baby broccoli florets
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tesapoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make Crockpot Easy Cheesy Broccoli
- 1Thaw broccoli out on counter for about an hour prior to cooking.
- 2After that, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, and stir.
- 3Transfer to crockpot.
- 4Cook on high for approximately 2 1/2-3 hours, or until done.