Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms
How to Make Crock-Pot Ranch Mushrooms
- Place half of the mushrooms in the crock-pot.
- Pour half of the melted butter over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle half of the (dry) ranch dip mix over the mushrooms.
- Add remaining mushrooms to the crock-pot.
- Pour the remaining melted butter over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the remaining dip mix over the mushrooms.
- Place lid on crock-pot, and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours. (I just cook mine for 3 hours, as after three hours of cooking time, my kitchen as well as the mushrooms smell so good, that we can't wait to dig into 'em.)
- *Note: Hidden Valley has 2 kinds of seasoning mixes, a mix to make dips, and a seasoning mix to make salad dressing. For this recipe, I much prefer to use the dip mix.