Crispy-Topped Spinach Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkg(10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1tub (8 ounces) chive and onion cream cheese spread
1/2 cranch dressing
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
24ritz crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
How to Make Crispy-Topped Spinach Casserole
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup crackers crumbs.
- Spoon into a 2 quart greased casserole,
- Top with remaining crumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Can substitute French fried onion rings for cracker crumbs.
If using cracker crumbs, mix crumbs with 2 tbsp. melted. butter