Crispy-Topped Spinach Casserole
Recipe and photo adapted from Kraft.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- tub (8 ounces) chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- ranch drssing
- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- ritz crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
How to Make Crispy-Topped Spinach Casserole
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- 2Stir in 3/4 cup of Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup crackers crumbs.
- 3Spoon into a 2 quart greased casserole,
- 4Top with remaining crumbs and cheese.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Can substitute French fried onion rings for cracker crumbs.
If using cracker crumbs, mix crumbs with 2 tbsp. melted. butter