Creamy Cole Slaw Recipe
- head cabbage, finely grated
- 4 Tbsp
- sugar (or to taste)
- 3 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
- 2-4 Tbsp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pinch of celery seed, optional
- 1/4 c
- carrot, grated, optional
How to Make Creamy Cole Slaw Recipe
- 1In a large bowl, whisk sugar and vinegar together until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add mayo and blend dressing until it is smooth and creamy.
- 2About 30 minutes before serving, add your cabbage and carrots (if used)- (this is not an overnight slaw). Mix well to coat and season with salt, pepper and celery seed, if desired.