How to Make Cayenne Green Beans
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Drain bacon and crumble. leaving drippings in skillet.
- Add onions to skillet and saute until tender.
- Add green beans to skillet and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add boiling water to pan and cover. Steam, shaking pan occasionally, for 15 minutes or until beans are tender. Do not overcook.
- Add vinegar and stir.
- Add butter, salt and peppers.
- Transfer to serving dish, toss gently, sprinkle with bacon and serve.