- 1 large
- head of cauliflower
- 2 c
- of milk or half and half
- 1/2 stick
- of butter
- about 1/2 cup of all purpose flour to make a medium thickness white sauce
- 1 stick
- of sharp cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs, buttered
How to Make Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Chop up your head of cauliflower and wash under cold water. Put in pot and boil until almost tender.
- 2Make a white sauce with the above ingredients , melting butter, adding milk and flour stirring constantly until you get a medium thickness of sauce.
- 4Pour into a casserole dish and mix enough breadcrumbs with melted butter together to put on top.
- 5Bake in oven to just bring all to heat and add a little browning to your breadcrumbs .