Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole
1 bunchcauliflower, small florets
1 bunchbroccoli florets
1 1/2 stickbutter divided
8 ozcream cheese softened
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cpanko bread crumbs
2 Tbspeach fresh rosemary and parsley minced
How to Make Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole
- Cook the broccoli and cauliflower in salted boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in sprayed baking dish.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and mix with cream cheese and cream of celery soup. Pour over broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Meanwhile melt 1/2 stick of butter and mix with panko, rosemary and parsley. Top broccoli and cauliflower with panko mixture.
- Bake and additional 10 minutes