Carrie's Spanish Squash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbyellow squash, sliced
1 mediumonion, sliced
1 smallcan hatch chopped green chilies with juice
2 largeeggs, beaten
3/4 dash(es)grated, sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cmiracle whip
1/4 cdry bread crumbs
How to Make Carrie's Spanish Squash
- Preheat the oven to 375. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan cook squash and onions in as little water possible, drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with bread crumbs mixed with cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.