Candied Cherry Tomatoes
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Candied Cherry Tomatoes
- 1Wash and drain cherry tomatoes; remove stems.
- 2Melt margarine (not diet margarine) in skillet.
- 3Add tomatoes, 6 tablespoons brown sugar or honey and salt.
- 4Cook very slowly until liquid evaporates. Be careful not to let tomatoes stick or scorch.
- 5Put mixture in baking dish.
- 6Top with buttered bread crumbs and remaining brown sugar or honey.
- 7Bake in preheated 350-degree oven until crumbs are browned about 20 minutes.