☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
How to Make Candied Carrots
- 1Place carrots in a pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a high simmer and cook for about 20 - 30 minutes. Do not cook the carrots to a mushy stage!
- 2Drain the carrots, reduce the heat to the lowest possible setting and return the carrots to the pan. Stir in butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 - 5 minutes until sugar is bubbly. Serve hot.