Brussels Sprouts with Pear and Hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- shallot, diced
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 12 oz
- brussels sprouts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 c
- hazelnuts, toasted with brown skin removed
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Brussels Sprouts with Pear and Hazelnuts
- 1Cut stem off Brussels sprouts and slice vertically.
- 2Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until onion is soft. Add Brussels sprouts and salt and pepper. Cook until they start to brown, 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add the diced pear and hazelnuts and cook 2 more minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Serve with Parmesan cheese.