- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- 2 tsp
- 10 oz
- fresh or frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (or any cream of soup you like)
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk (use the soup can and measure 1/2)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (cheddar or velveeta work well)
- 2 c
- cooked,cooled rice
- 1/4 c
- italian bread crumbs ( or any crumb topping you like)
- salt and pepper to taste
Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and set aside.
Pour into your prepared baking dish.
Top with Italian bread crumbs (or any crumbs you like)
Can be made the night before and baked the next day.