·1 (12 ounce) package of chopped frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
·½ cup onion, chopped finely
·1½ cups of cheddar cheese, finely shredded
·½ cup mayonnaise
·1 can of cream of chicken, low sodium
·1/2 teaspoon salt
·1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a small casserole dish (1.5 or 2 quart).
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream of soup, egg, onion, salt and pepper and mayonnaise; whisk to blend.
- Add in the broccoli and 1 cup of cheese; stir to combine.
- Add mixture to the greased casserole dish. Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, uncovered.