★★★★★ 1 vote5
1large onion, chopped
2 pkg(10 ounce) frozen chopped broccoli
1 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese
1 can(s)(10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
1sleeve ritz crackers (35-36 crackers)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- Saute onion in 1 stick of butter.
- Cook frozen broccoli. Drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, stirring until all lumps have dissolved.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- Drain onions from the butter, but reserve the excess butter.
- Put onions in broccoli mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crush sleeve of Ritz crackers and add reserved butter to moisten.
- Put broccoli in a casserole dish and cover with crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.