Photo adapted from Not a Real Housewife.
- large onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- 2 pkg
- (10 ounce) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- sleeve ritz crackers (35-36 crackers)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Broccoli Casserole
- 1Saute onion in 1 stick of butter.
- 2Cook frozen broccoli. Drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, stirring until all lumps have dissolved.
- 4Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- 5Drain onions from the butter, but reserve the excess butter.
- 6Put onions in broccoli mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Crush sleeve of Ritz crackers and add reserved butter to moisten.
- 8Put broccoli in a casserole dish and cover with crushed crackers.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.