Broccoli and Cheese Quinoa Power Bites
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ccooked quinoa
8 largeegg whites
1zucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
1 can(s)(15 1/4 ounce) white beans (drained and rinsed)
2 cfinely chopped broccoli, frozen (defrosted)
2 cshredded mild cheddar cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make Broccoli and Cheese Quinoa Power Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ingredients and mix to combine.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, add 1 heaping scoop of mixture into each baking cup.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.