☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 smallzucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
2 smallonions, sliced
4tomatoes, cut into wedges
1/2 cparsley, chopped
1/4 cfresh basil, chopped
·salt and pepper, to taste
2 cswiss cheese, grated
How to Make Baked Zucchini Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place vegetables and herbs in an ovenproof casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or microwave on high power for 12 minutes.
- Remove the cover the last 15 minutes of baking and add the cheese. Return to the oven until the cheese melts.
- Serve with hot French bread.