Baked Seasoned Cabbage Slices
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 medium
- cabbage head
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- garlic and sea salt mixture, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
How to Make Baked Seasoned Cabbage Slices
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Use non stick spray on a foil lined cookie sheet with sides. Wash and remove any dirt or bad spots on the outside layer of cabbage and remove core from cabbage.
- 2Make cabbage slices about 1/2 inch thick and lay flat on cookie sheet. Spread 1 Tbsp. of soft butter over top layer of cabbage.
- 3Season with the garlic sea salt mixture and cracked pepper. Place in 350 oven and bake 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender but with a bite to it.