☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 slicecenter cut apple wood smoked bacon
1 bag(s)brussel sprouts
2 clovegarlic, crushed
1 conion, chopped
How to Make Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 1. wash, trim and halve brussel sprouts.
- - brown bacon in a skillet. bacon needs to be crispy, but not overdone. drain some drippings, but reserve enough to cook the sprouts in.
- let bacon cool, and then break it up
- 4. add onion and garlic to pan and begin to sautee
- add brussel sprouts to pan, stirring occasionally.
- cook them until they are the consistency you like (some like them just steamed, some like them mushy-check them throughout the cooking process)
- - toss cooked sprouts (with onions and garlic) with the bacon in a serving dish
- for an extra kick, grate some parmesan cheese over the finished product and serve!