☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 slice
- center cut apple wood smoked bacon
- 1 bag(s)
- brussel sprouts
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 c
- onion, chopped
How to Make Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 11. wash, trim and halve brussel sprouts.
- 2- brown bacon in a skillet. bacon needs to be crispy, but not overdone. drain some drippings, but reserve enough to cook the sprouts in.
- let bacon cool, and then break it up
- 34. add onion and garlic to pan and begin to sautee
- add brussel sprouts to pan, stirring occasionally.
- cook them until they are the consistency you like (some like them just steamed, some like them mushy-check them throughout the cooking process)
- 4- toss cooked sprouts (with onions and garlic) with the bacon in a serving dish
- for an extra kick, grate some parmesan cheese over the finished product and serve!