Absolutely Delicious Tomato Pie-Connie's
- deep dish pie crust, i used pillsbury
- tomatoes, fresh off the vine:)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese with real chives and crisp onions
- 6 oz
- mayo or miracle whip
- 6 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese, you can use whatever is in the frig.; we like cheddar
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon, crumbled
- fresh basil leafs
How to Make Absolutely Delicious Tomato Pie-Connie's
- 1Bake pie crust according to package directions. Be sure to prick pie with a fork before baking.
- 2Slice tomatoes medium thick and set aside.
- 3After pie is done, arrange tomato slices into pie.
- 4Layer fresh basil over tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of pie.
- 7Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- 8Bake about 22-24 minutes or until cheese has melted.