Absolutely Delicious Tomato Pie-Connie's
1deep dish pie crust, i used pillsbury
4-6tomatoes, fresh off the vine:)
·salt and pepper to taste
8 ozphiladelphia cream cheese with real chives and crisp onions
6 ozmayo or miracle whip
6 ozshredded cheddar cheese, you can use whatever is in the frig.; we like cheddar
6 slicecooked bacon, crumbled
6-8fresh basil leafs
How to Make Absolutely Delicious Tomato Pie-Connie's
- Bake pie crust according to package directions. Be sure to prick pie with a fork before baking.
- Slice tomatoes medium thick and set aside.
- After pie is done, arrange tomato slices into pie.
- Layer fresh basil over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of pie.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake about 22-24 minutes or until cheese has melted.