Yellow Rice Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 ozpackage saffron yellow rice
10 3/4 ozcream of chicken, undiluted
8 ozcarton sour cream
1/2 stickmargarine, melted
12 ozmexicorn, drained
1 mediumonion, chopped
8 1/2 oztiny english peas, drained
2 ozjar diced pimentos, drained
8 ozcan sliced water chestnuts, drained
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Yellow Rice Casserole
- Cook yellow rice according to package directions.
- Blend soup, sour cream and melted margarine.
- Combine all ingredients except grated cheese.
- Pour into a 7x11 baking dish and cook for 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.