☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 2 bag(s)
- (16 oz.) each frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 2 2/3 c
- french's fried onions
How to Make Swiss Vegetable Bake For A Crowd
- 1Stir soup, sour cream and black pepper in large bowl. Store in vegetables, 1/1/2 cups cheese and half the onions.
Spoon vegetable mixture into 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Cover baking dish.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 3Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden brown.